Me Thinks

Saturday, March 31, 2007

This is the latest

Who started this? And is it true? :-) I got this in mail.

Not sure if you've heard this. But India chances have opened for India to advance to the Super 8 stage as four Bangla Deshi players tested positive for performance enhancing drugs and the team may be banned from the tournament. If they are banned, then the next team in the Group B (India) will advance. Read the NDTV exclusive bulletin.


Update: I made this post as I was watching Australia-Bangladesh match. And even if someone took drugs, we know what happened to Shane Warne and to the Australian team last world cup. So I didnt actually mean that question. But thanks anyway, AP.:-)

6 Comments:

Blogger Ananya S P said...

No Deepa...Tis was part of April 1st Joke :)

I got this as a fwd...Then there was an attachment which read HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY :)

1:24 PM  
Blogger APAM NAPAT said...

Strange. I had a bet with a couple of colleagues that India will win the cup otherwise I will buy lunch. They demanded the lunch and I told them they have to wait till the final is over and there are still some chances for India to win. And here u go. Yes I am a fool to have bet against all odds.

12:32 AM  
Blogger Vishnu said...

emaatha fool...april fool....

Cheers
:)

2:03 AM  
Blogger Syam said...

nalla thaan yosikkaraanga...:-)

3:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh.. still following WC..!!? Good.

I have grown out of cricket some years back.

5:19 AM  
Blogger Venkatesh S said...

I wonder why a person of your intellect would choose to waste your time and effort on the Indian cricket time which has done nothing except advertising all the products in the world except Sanitary Napkins. No wonder if they would do that too. Please understand the fact is Luck = Hardwork.
You may get something by luck. But it requires hardwork to retain what you have got by luck. so hardwork is inevitable. If India wins the world cup, then what do you say about those teams which have put their heart and soul in the game.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home