Me Thinks

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Oh God

I cried when you got this new job and moved out of the area in May. I obviously didn't want you to know. You would've made fun of me, like you have always, for being a chicken. Please do something, stop my tears. I just can't digest that you are gone forever! Give me the strength to see your wife, my best friend. Give me the strength to see her without you being around. If you are reading this from up there, get this. I MISS YOU ASHWIN. I am so scared to get back home now. I can't remember the days in the US before you got introduced in our lives. I can't delete your number from my cellphone. I want to cry but everyone is as devastated as I am, so I resort to writing this. I miss you.......

10 Comments:

Blogger Ananya S P said...

My condolences to you and Ashwin's family Deepa :(

May his soul rest in peace!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Syam said...

feel really sorry about this...hearty condolences to Ashwin's family...

1:36 PM  
Blogger I said...

Sad.

But why are the above commenters acting as if they knew Ashwin? Or do they?

4:11 PM  
Blogger APAM NAPAT said...

I,
Just for the same reason that you feel "sad".

Deepa,
My heartfelt condolences to u.

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

R u talking about the Ashwin, who got killed riding his motorcycle in TX? If it is the same guy then I am as devasted as you... Goshhhh... please give his family the strength and courage to pull through this tragedy.

1:38 PM  
Blogger D LordLabak said...

Thank you Anusha, Syam, I and Rajesh.
Anon, yes it the same Ashwin. Ahwin -> Plano, Texas
Do you know him? Who are you?

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

deepa,
i have just seen ashwin in ur words and i am feeling so bad. I dunno why we cannot rationalize vertain things...am glad deepa is strong.

Lavu

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

condolences on the bereavement.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Hawkeye said...

ashwin , plano texas. where did he do his undergrad? i was 2 years in richardson, TX and played basketball with a guy - same name.

4:26 PM  
Blogger D LordLabak said...

Thanks everyone. Hawkeye, no, this is a different Ashwin. He moved to Dallas only in May and was in IL and PA before that.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home