Me Thinks

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Nandri, Thank You, Shukriya



I would like to thank my family, friends, neighbors and most importantly my friend Blogeswari for bestowing this great honor upon me. (I am trying hard to ignore the lump in my throat and fanning my dark-circled eyes with fingers. But the efforts fail) She not only gave this award but also liberally exaggerated by using words like "fan-following" to refer to people who visit this space because I plead, threaten or cajole them to do so.

Hail our friendship B. I owe you one.:-)

9 Comments:

Blogger APAM NAPAT said...

fan following illa - huge fan following. Congrats.

1:14 AM  
Blogger ashok said...

wwow...cool!

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

adhu seri. urrupadiyana post poddu.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

adhu seri. urrupadiyana post poddu.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Prabhu Chinnappan said...

kewl...nd keep going

11:47 AM  
Blogger KK said...

Wow!! Kongratulations!!!

By the way antha miss World lam pannura maathiri did you cover your mouth with your hands and gave a astonished reaction when you got the award?? ;)

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...to refer to people who visit this space because I plead, threaten or cajole them to do so.

If the way I ended up following your blog was any form of threat or cajolement, then I'd be more than willing to be threatened / cajoled.

And thanks a lot for having been around.

2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I enthusiastically recognize that the expertise presented is strongly related absolutely everyone . Thanks a ton .
Corona CA Locksmith

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home