Me Thinks

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Return of the King

Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar played his first ODI after a gap of six months. He made 93! Thats enough reason for me to fill my mouth with M&Ms. I am one of the million fans that watch wide-mouthed even when he scores a duck as long as he gets out trying to hit a lofted straight drive. And then we wait for the next innings when he would bowl. Yes, the adulation borders on craziness/stupidity. Sharjah Sachin has given so many joyous moments for fans like me that his failure or "careful/curtailed" batting don't deter our enthusiasm. We don't get mad at him even when he asks the Govt. to waive the tax for his sports car. Hey! If the Govt. is stupid enough to listen I would ask too. Don't blame him.
Welcome back Tendlaya. Would you get your 39th ton against the lankans in this series?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Tendikka sure rocks!
-me again.

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home