Me Thinks

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Well...

Whats your blog URL?
For the past couple of months, I've been posted this question quite a few times. Thought having a blog is a kind of fad. And I wasn't keen on having one for myself. I had so much fun reading other blogs that I didn't have time or inclination to create my own.
When I am happy or sad or excited or upset, I spam my friends with an email. That email would contain all my intellectually-stimulating (read meaningless) thoughts. One of my friends spamblocked me if the subject contained anything other than "Hi". She suggested I maintain a dairy instead of spamming friends.
If the movies or sit-coms are anything to go by, someone is gonna read my dairy someday. Blog is better than a dairy. So here I hop in.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chenthil said...

So finally you did start blogging. Welcome

1:24 AM  
Blogger D LordLabak said...

Yes Chenthil...Thy inspiration.:-)

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chenthil here too..? I just saw him a couple of days ago on someone else's blog. The world seems to be a small place.

Deepa ma'am - I wonder how you cn record your thoughts by planning to have cows. ;)

I haven't gone through your blog in its entirety, but did enjoy reading the posts.

Are you ever wondering why you ever asked that stupid:
Selva, what?!?!? question?
My regs to your AE and Varun.
C'ya

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home